10.17.2011
apple orchard
Today started out like any normal Monday morning. I had a list of things 'to-do' & was getting started on my day when I decided we needed to take a trip to the apple orchard. I found an orchard online & we headed out for an afternoon at the apple orchard! It was one of my favorite days with the girls. Such a beautiful autumn day (chilly & sunny!) and the girls were so sweet. Adelie was loving picking the apples. She was so cute. She tried out an apple (or two!) & picked a bag full of delicious Haralson apples for us. We now have 25 apples on our counter, ready to be baked into some delicious treats! I'm so happy I took the girls there today. I will always remember this afternoon. Such a sweet day with my favorite little ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Adelie's little fall sweater is darling! These girls must draw attention everywhere you go, they are just so darn cute! What a pretty orchard - it's very charming :)
What a great find! Cute sweater on Adelie, too.
Post a Comment