10.17.2011

colder weather

It's been a bit colder the last couple of days, but Adelie doesn't mind a bit. In fact, I think she is loving this weather! What's not to love?!! I'm a big fan of autumn. I love the crisp air! Adelie has been loving all the leaves in our backyard. We spent the afternoon playing in the leaves on Saturday, and now every time we leave the house, she wants to jump in the pile (see photo proof above!). Such a fun girl. She doesn't hesitate a bit! I love that quality. She isn't afraid of much - and she loves to just 'go for it' with just about everything. It's so cute & so much fun to watch.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Good times! I see her mouse took the jump with her! The second from the bottom picture is cute, it's like she's saying, "Mother, may I jump?"

Ryan said...

Nice pile of leaves!