1.31.2012

...more birthday...

This was a well-documented weekend!! We sure had fun celebrating my birthday - we at our favorite restaurants (yummy, yummy food all weekend long!). We did some shopping. Nate took me to the Nike Store & surprised me with a new pair of running shoes (which I am super excited to start running in!!). We took the girls to the newly remodeled Disney Store (which is awesome now!!) - Adelie loved it! We bought Kennedi her first stuffed animal (Lady from Lady & the Tramp)...but...Kennedi showed no interest in her & Adelie fell in love with her instantly...so, I guess Adelie got a new stuffed animal! :) We went to Underwater World - which was so, so cool - we saw stingrays, and sea turtles, and sharks!!, and jellyfish (amazing!!!), and lots & lots of cool fish. The girls (and Nate & I) were in awe!! When we got home that night, Nate surprised me with some awesome birthday decorations. And then...red velvet cake (my fave) & presents! Nate really spoiled me. I felt so loved.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! I am loving all the pictures, what a great time - good work Nate! You'll have to let me know where you got that tablecloth, I love the pattern.

Heather said...

Those jelly fish are unreals! SO cool, wow! Serious,y, WOW! I want to go there! Nate, fantastic job! You make all the rest of look super lame compared to the birthdays you throw for Lelers! That birthday cake was stunning. Kennedi looks SO cute in your family birthday photo. I can't believe how precious those girls are. I have to say, between the two of us we have the cutest kids evs!

Leanna said...

Agreed!! Finn, Adelie, Jude, and little Kennedi are the CUTEST!!! Such sweet little kiddos & SO adorable. How did we get so lucky?!!!