2.06.2012

bandaids.

Just wanted to share a couple quick shots. My favorite are the last two. Adelie adores bandaids!! It is hilarious. She loves to put them all over her body. She got some super fun Muppets & Hello Kitty bandaids in her stocking - and she loves them. She loves to put them on right after her shower. Today, she started with just a couple Muppets on her arms. While I was blow-drying my hair, she continued with the fun. I had no idea how quickly she can open them now. I had only been blow-drying for a few minutes, and looked over & she was covered with Hello Kitty bandaids!!!! She is so silly.

5 comments:

Libby said...

Sooo so cute!! I love that she put those bandaids all over her little self:) It just seems that everyday is happy and fun and 'sprinkles' at the Cartwright house. Thanks for the updates! Love and miss you guys!

Jenny said...

Adelie is such a silly little thing... it's like she's trying to make a shirt out of the bandaids (future sewing project, perhaps?)!Oh and that little Kennedi is so expressive, I just can't get enough of that smile!

Leanna said...

love & miss you too, my little prego-sister-in-law!!!!

Adelie cracks us up...I felt really bad pulling all those bandaids off though! She had little red marks all over her chest for a couple days (but she didn't seem to mind!). It's fun looking at the world through the eyes of a child. I love it!

Emily said...

Ha! That is so funny. When I saw this, I thought, "why would leanna let her put all of those all over herself?" after reading the story, it made much more sense.

Heather said...

That band aid photo is classic!! I missed this post too, I sometmes forget to keep scrolling down after I see one new post. You guys are going to be laughing at this picture for a long time, there are dozens of bandaids! So cute. I love looking at all the cute girly stuff on your guys' blog.