

Nate & I went in for an early ultrasound this morning - it was amazing!!! It was so incredible to see the little baby moving around - with it's legs crossed & hands by it's face - so cute! I loved watching it - and it made me so excited!The duedate is still March 8th, 2009! And, we're not having twins (woohoo!) - Hope you enjoy the pictures - they're not the best resolution, but still pretty amazing. We're so excited for the little one!!! Such a great way to start the day.
Love you all.
4 comments:
YEAH!!! These are such great pictures! Isn't it amazing to see the little baby inside of you? I'm so excited for you guys!!
...Im guessing the little tyke is going to be a fantastic basketball player! It has quite the vertical! The little peanut jumped almost 5mm!! Thats very above average for a twelve week old.
Nice pictures. They look just like you..... hands, feet, a head, etc. HAHA
This is SO exciting!! haha, 5mm vertical, thats great Nate.
Post a Comment