11.13.2009

if you want to be a badger...just come along with me...




I'm so so so so so so excited for this weekend! We're headed to Wisconsin tonight with my dad & uncle Mike...going to the WISCONSIN vs MICHIGAN football game tomorrow!!!!!!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY! I can't wait!

Badger football games are one of my all-time favorite, favorite, favorite things!!! There are few things that come before my love for Wisconsin football....in fact, I really can't think of many.

I'm excited to see the Badgers STOMP on the Wolverines (and their arrogant QB, Tate Forcier!!...I'm not a fan!). Should be a good game for Wisconsin.

And, I'm excited for this: WISCONSIN JUMP AROUND

It's Nate's first BUCKY game - so we will make sure to show him a good time!

I'm also very excited to spend time with my grandparents tomorrow night - all this Bucky love started with them. It'll be great to stay with them for the night! I've been looking forward to this weekend all of fall - and it's finally here! I'm a happy happy girl!

oh...and this is for my husband...in case he tries to duck out on the jumpin-around...OHIO STATE PLAYERS JUMP

happy football weekend!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Katherine Fajen said...

hahahaha!! this look so fun, i would love that! have a fantastic weekend. :)

NC said...

I'm very excited!!! I will most assuredly be rooting for a team that starts with a B this weekend!! 

Mark and Libby Miller said...

Even though I'm not a huge football person, those Wisconsin games look so fun! We have to go with you guys sometime!

Mark and Libby Miller said...

oops, and that was Libby...not Mark.