5.25.2010

overly ambitious??



Day 2 of marathon training complete!! 4 months to go! I registered for the Twin Cities 2010 Marathon! I'm super excited for it. I know it's going to be difficult to get into shape for it, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I really love the whole marathon experience and am excited to participate in one more! Twin Cities Marathon is beautiful...a great course & wonderful fans...should be fantastic!

I love running with little Adelie! It's definitely harder to run with a stroller, but I love seeing her smiling face ahead of me. It keeps me happy!!I usually struggle to stick with a training program, but I will NEED to follow a strict training plan for this one. I'm really looking forward to this challenge, and am grateful my husband let me chase after this goal! I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy! ha!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahooo! You are awesome. It is soo much harder to run pushing a stroller. Good luck with the training...I need to get with it:)

Heather said...

Nice Le! You'll have so much fun doing that. You're so modest, you could run a marathon in your sleep. You are going to kill it. You'll have to have Nate take some pics of you running with Adelie! So cute

Peter and Cindy said...

Well, you have your choice of country roads to try on and a variety of critters popping out on the road to keep the adrendeline flowing (skunks are my favorite). You'll do great! With all the training that is ahead for Adelie, you'll have to do the race with her also! Dad