It was a big day for Adelie & Kennedi on Saturday! The girls are now sharing a bedroom! Adelie moved from her crib to a toddler bed and Kennedi moved from the basinnette into the crib. Our little baby girls are growing so fast. I may have cried (more than once!) setting up the bedroom. I was crying even before we started rearranging the room. I am excited for the girls to share a room, but it made me sad that it isn't Adelie's "nursery" anymore. Seems like just yesterday we were setting up all her baby stuff, and now she's a wild little toddler, transitioning into a toddler bed! It also makes me sad that I don't have a sweet little baby sleeping next to me in a bassinette anymore. I'll miss falling asleep with Kennedi holding my hand. Kennedi still made her way to our room at about 5 am this morning...and Adelie had already joined us at 2 am...it may take a little while for her to figure out how to sleep through the night in her bed!
We love the way their room is set up now. It's super cute, and a perfect room for sisters.
Here's a 'before' picture:
And after:
Do you like Adelie's welcome-to-the-room message to Kennedi?
If you like that, you'll love her jumping around on her new bed:
And there's more:
If you like that, you'll love her jumping around on her new bed:
And there's more:
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!!! They are going to make so many memories together!
SO cute! Mr Finn watched the movie with me and got SO excited. He wants to watch it over and over again. Lelers, you are the cutest. I love her sign, haha! Darling, the room turned out great and has such a wonderful feeling to it. I want to sleep there, love the snoopy night light. haha! Everything looks perfectly place, will you come organize my house!
So exciting about Kennedi loving her toys, that's so great. It's so fun to see them playing with toys.
Such a cute room! We moved little Jane into the bedroom with Grant a few weeks ago. They still wake each other up every now and then, but for the most part it is much better than I expected! Good luck with the transition. Your girls are adorable!
Sweet, tender post. Looks like Adelie loves her new bed! Dad
Post a Comment